Brisk drafts that invade your home through your windows make winter months uncomfortable and costly. When windows leak, resulting in increased utility bills, it’s time to invest in replacement windows. Get indoor comfort year-round with beautiful, energy efficient Sunrise windows installed by the conscientious professionals at Kelly Window and Door.
Old or broken windows escalate utilities and compromise safety. Window replacements offer indoor comfort, beauty, and energy savings. At Kelly Window and Door, we understand how frustrating it can be to have faulty windows in your home. For nearly 25 years, we’ve provided homeowners with windows they can trust. Backed by a substantial warranty, Sunrise windows offers you great value and long-lasting performance.
Replacement Windows—material options
- Aluminum windows are strong, yet not energy-efficient.
- PVC windows, like Sunrise windows, provide outstanding energy efficiency with their polyurethane insulating foam.
Get Sunrise windows for your home, and enjoy:
- Advanced technology
- Well-built windows
- Skilled attention to detail
- Outstanding energy performance
- Beautifully crafted windows
- Strong and durable window systems
- Custom paint for your windows’ exterior
- Designer options
- Highly energy-efficient windows
- Lifetime warranties
- Outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations
Energy-Efficient Sunrise Windows
What makes Sunrise windows so energy-efficient?
1. Multiple panes
Double and triple pane windows are available. The space between the panes is filled with air or gas to better insulate your home. They meet or surpass ENERGY STAR window requirements, and give you thermal performance you’re sure to love.
2. Strong window frames
Sunrise frames and sashes are fusion welded for optimal strength (unlike most vinyl frames that are built with mechanically fastened corners). Air and water infiltration are eliminated with the strong fusion welding of Sunrise frames, giving you greater performance for the long term.
3. Low-E glass
Sunrise windows have Low-E glass coating that helps reflect heat back to its source. It strengthens the overall energy performance and gives you UV protection in your home. There’s no need to be concerned about your furniture fading with the superior protection from Low-E glass. The views out your windows are still perfectly clear, yet you gain the benefit of reflectivity—shielding your home from the extreme heat of summer.
4. Foam-filled frames
Sunrise PVC windows give homes excellent protection from energy loss because they are filled with polyurethane insulating foam. This provides higher R-values than typical vinyl windows, giving homes excellent insulation.
5. Warm edge spacers
Sunrise windows have an XLEdge™ Spacer System, giving you outstanding value and thermal performance. Spacers maintain the correct distance between glass panes, and insulate the pane edges.
6. Argon or Krypton gas fill
Sunrise windows are built with 90% gas fill, giving you better insulation than air to decrease heat exchange.
Things to consider when replacing your windows:
- The glass you choose for your new windows impacts the look of your home from the outside, and the amount of light that enters your home interior.
- Selecting the right glass can bring you savings on utilities.
- The glass on your new windows can keep your furniture from fading.
- Customize your glass to meet your specific needs.
Terms to understand when purchasing new windows:
- U-Factor—This measures how well your replacement windows do at preventing heat from entering or escaping your home.
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient (SHGC)—This measures how much heat from the sun is blocked by your replacement windows.
- Visible Transmittance (VT)—This measures the amount of light that comes through your window. The higher the number, the more light that comes through into your home.
How to know if you need replacement windows:
- If you experience drafts and changes in temperature near your current windows, it’s time for window replacements.
- If your current windows are difficult to open or close, it’s time for window replacements.
- If you have broken windows that compromise your home’s safety, get new windows.
- If excess moisture has been accumulating and creating wood rot, condensation between glass panes, or water stains—stop the damage by replacing your windows.
Sunrise windows will improve the comfort level inside your home, giving you consistent year-round indoor comfort, with even temperatures throughout your home. Sunrise replacement windows boast easy-to-clean features, saving you time and effort on home maintenance. They decrease your utility bills for year-round savings, and offer you great views of the outdoors.
You’ll gain more natural light indoors with new windows. And the light teeming through new windows boosts your home’s atmosphere. Enhance your home’s curb appeal and resale value with new windows. And decrease noise intrusion by keeping outdoor noise from coming inside with replacement windows. Window replacements offer you a high return on investment, giving you peace of mind about your investment.
Sunrise Windows Contractor
When looking for a window replacement contractor you can trust, contact Kelly Window and Door, a Sunrise window contractor. We make sure the materials, craftsmanship, and final touches on your window replacements are flawless. We see that your windows will perform well for years to come by providing superior window installation with great attention to detail.
Transform your home with new windows, and enjoy energy savings year-round. The Kelly Window and Door team will make sure the process of selecting the best windows for your needs is an efficient one. Our team takes pride in their skilled installations so you can rest assured your home is safe and well insulated.
Isn’t it time you stopped worrying about your windows? Our free consultation in your home or at our showroom will take the guesswork out of “window shopping” and help you choose the best window system for your home. Choose from our top-of-the-line selection of custom windows, and enjoy coming home again.