Brighten Your Cary & Greater Raleigh Area Home with Superb, Efficient Sunrise Windows
Beautiful new windows instantly add appeal and charm to your home. Their appearance is attractive from the curb, and their efficiency and modern style bring in invigorating natural light without letting through drafts and outdoor noise.
Get Sunrise windows for your Cary home, and enjoy:
- Advanced technology
- Well-built windows
- Skilled attention to detail
- Outstanding energy performance
- Beautifully crafted windows
- Strong and durable window systems
- Custom paint for your windows’ exterior
- Designer options
- Highly energy-efficient windows
- Lifetime warranties
- Outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations
Sunrise Windows Energy-Efficient Features
What makes Sunrise windows so energy-efficient?
1. Multiple panes
Double and triple pane windows are available. The space between the panes is filled with air or gas to better insulate your home. They meet or surpass ENERGY STAR window requirements, and give you thermal performance you’re sure to love.
2. Strong window frames
Sunrise frames and sashes are fusion welded for optimal strength (unlike most vinyl frames that are built with mechanically fastened corners). Air and water infiltration are eliminated with the strong fusion welding of Sunrise frames, giving you greater performance for the long term.
3. Low-E glass
Sunrise windows have Low-E glass coating that helps reflect heat back to its source. It strengthens the overall energy performance and gives you UV protection in your home. There’s no need to be concerned about your furniture fading with the superior protection from Low-E glass. The views out your windows are still perfectly clear, yet you gain the benefit of reflectivity—shielding your home from the extreme heat of summer.
4. Foam-filled frames
Sunrise PVC windows give homes excellent protection from energy loss because they are filled with polyurethane insulating foam. This provides higher R-values than typical vinyl windows, giving homes excellent insulation.
5. Warm edge spacers
Sunrise windows have an XLEdge™ Spacer System, giving you outstanding value and thermal performance. Spacers maintain the correct distance between glass panes, and insulate the pane edges.
6. Argon or Krypton gas fill
Sunrise windows are built with 90% gas fill, giving you better insulation than air to decrease heat exchange.
Advantages From Choosing Sunrise Windows for Your Cary and Raleigh Area Home
Homeowners in the Raleigh area love the increased value and other benefits that Sunrise Windows offer.
- Comfort — Get rid of drafts and block intrusive noise from outside.
- Beauty — Stylish new windows add charm to your home.
- Added light — Increase natural lighting in your home by as much as 30%.
- Moisture resistance — With their anti-moisture penetration system, these windows will lessen the likelihood of water damage.
- Durability — Sunrise creates superior products that are long-lasting, so you can be confident in their performance for years.
- Energy efficiency — Sunrise Windows come with low-E glass technology, protective weather stripping, ENERGY STAR® climate performance, and other features that help lower utility costs.
Superior Service from Cary’s Sunrise Certified Dealer
As a Sunrise Windows Certified Dealer, we are the replacement window contractor that Raleigh homeowners trust for top-notch installations. We know windows inside and out and are trained in proper techniques that protect your warranty. Our long-standing relationship with Sunrise ensures you get the quality window replacement you deserve.
With Sunrise replacement windows, you’ll enjoy a bright, beautiful, comfortable home. With Kelly Window and Doors, you’ll enjoy service done right — giving you confidence for years to come.
Sunrise Windows is one of the vendors that we willingly and wholeheartedly purchase windows from. In fact, we purchase more from Sunrise than from any other window vendor. Here are some of the reasons we love them, and some of the reasons you will too:
- Product quality is the best we’ve ever seen in a vinyl window – From the welding of the frame to the digitally-enhanced production of the glass, from the pick-resistant locks to the next-generation insulation – Sunrise windows are in a class of their own when it comes to the materials used to make them. And what really brings it all together are the incredibly skilled craftsmen who use incredibly accurate tools to assemble the final product that goes into your home. We’ve installed tens of thousands of vinyl windows over the years and Sunrise is, hands down, the best we’ve ever seen.
- Warranty coverage blows past industry-standard – Sunrise provides a material warranty that lasts for as long as you live in your home, and it transfers to the next homeowner for as long as they live in the home. We pair this with our labor warranty that lasts just as long, giving you and the people who eventually buy your home complete coverage. You will truly only pay for your windows once when you have us install Sunrise windows for you.
- Warranty claims are lower than any window brand we have ever carried – As any well-managed company should, we track our warranty claims like a hawk. We want to be sure we are installing products that will serve our clients for life, which means we need to know when our products are letting folks down. Warranty claims on all parts of the window – from glass to locks to spacers – are lower with Sunrise windows than with any brand we have carried in the quarter of a century that we have been doing this. This makes life easier and more enjoyable for you. And, of course, if something does go bonkers, all material and labor costs to make it right are covered.
- Products arrive on time – Every window we sell is custom-sized for our client’s home. This means that we cannot carry windows in stock (and you should always beware of companies that do). Our windows are manufactured for each job. In the hundreds of jobs we have completed with Sunrise products, extremely few were delayed due to a manufacturing slowdown. Sunrise ships orders to us on time, which means we install them for our clients on time.
- We have a long-term relationship – As a client, it gives you peace of mind to know that the company installing your windows is on good terms with the company that manufactured them. We have had a stellar relationship with Sunrise for years. Our company is one of Sunrise’s biggest clients in the South and we are poised to continue this relationship for many years to come. This means that your project will run smoothly from beginning to end with no hiccups.
Why Greater Cary & Raleigh Area Homeowners Choose Kelly Window & Door?
- We are in our 26th year and just getting started. As a local business owner, we are dedicated to your community by providing the highest level of service to all homeowners.
- We know how much a project installation can affect your life. That’s why we take extra time to clean up and vacuum the work area throughout the installation. We also will make sure to close your windows each day so there isn’t dirt flying through your house, and you feel secure.
- We stand by the products we offer. If there are any issues, we fix it with no questions asked.
- You will have a Quality Assurance Team that follows up with you. We will answer any questions you might have. We also present to you a small gift, as well as pictures of your home for you to enjoy.