Boost Your Home Value with a New Front Entry Door
First impressions last, and a worn-out or faded front entry door gives an unwelcome feel to your home’s entrance. If your current front entry door is warped, cracked, chipped, or hard to close properly, it’s time for a door replacement.
Add Value to Your Raleigh, NC Home
Looking for a simple home improvement with great returns? A new front entry door is a great choice because it’s one of the most cost-effective investments you can make in your home, and you can recoup up to 80% of your investment upon resale.
Your entry door has several important functions including:
1. Creates a focal point for your home exterior
As the focal point of your home, your front door adds or subtracts from its curb appeal, depending on its condition. You can create a gorgeous focal point for your home with a new entry door replacement.
2. Shields your home from the elements
Your entry door needs to be tough enough to withstand the weather including rain, wind, snow, and severe storms.
3. Protects you and your loved ones from intruders
Your door’s sturdy makeup is designed to keep intruders out of your home and prevent theft. Locking mechanisms fortify your home, confirming safety and giving you confidence.
4. Ensures energy efficiency for your entryway
Your entry door should fit snugly into its frame and seal your home tightly, warranting energy savings throughout the year.
5. Welcomes you and your guests
A new entry door has a way of greeting your guests as soon as they see it. A door with fresh color, great looking hardware, and gorgeous design all contribute to a warm entrance to your home.
6 Ways to Enhance the Value of Your Home with a New Entry Door
A new entry door adds a classy welcome to your home and raises your resale value. Here are some of the many benefits of a new front door:
- Add natural light to your entryway with a glass panel in your new front door.
- Boost your curb appeal with a new front door that provides a distinct focal point.
- Increase your home’s value, and ensure a great first impression for your guests.
- Improve energy efficiency in your home with a new front door.
- Get a great return on investment (ROI) from your new entry door.
- Increase your home’s security with an entry door replacement.
How to Know You Need a New Entry Door
- Does your front door open properly, or does it stick?
- Is there wood rot on your current door?
- Does your front door look drab due to flaking paint?
- Is your weather stripping worn out, leaving your home susceptible to drafts?
- Does your current door fit properly into the frame, or can you see daylight from the indoors?
- Does your door’s stain or paint look faded, leaving a dull overall look to it?
- Have you incurred damage to your front door?
- Are you ready to update your home with a new style?
The Makeup of Today’s Replacement Entry Doors
While solid wood doors look fabulous—particularly on historic properties—most entry doors that are installed today are made of fiberglass or steel. Both of these options provide excellent safety from intruders and look beautiful on your home.
Fiberglass gives you a variety of design options and can mimic the appearance of wood, giving your entry door a timeless look along with the durability of fiberglass.
Steel is known for its amazing ability to keep you safe from intruders, and is often used on rental properties. It’s a cost-effective choice that makes door replacement practical.
The Value of ProVia Entry Doors
Kelly Window & Door installs premium products from the ProVia Door company. The state-of-the-art manufacturing of ProVia doors along with their skilled craftsmen’s attention to detail make ProVia doors built to last a lifetime.
ProVia provides an outstanding warranty that can be transferred to another owner should you sell your home after installing one of their gorgeous doors. ProVia is a family owned company and they provide professional-class doors. ProVia doors are custom made to give you the optimal product for your home.
Get the Perfect ProVia Entry Door for Your Home
Custom-made ProVia entry doors give you choices you’re sure to love.
- Start with the Optimal Entry Door Material—Choose from fiberglass, steel, or solid wood to get the perfect look for your home.
- Add Decorative Glass for Design Interest—Consider a custom design or glass panel to allow more light into your entryway.
- Choose Decorative Hardware to Ensure Safety and Enhance Style—Choose from decorative hardware in nickel, bronze or antique brass.
Get a Reliable Door Replacement Contractor
With all the material and customization options, many people feel frustrated when it comes to choosing a new door. And they aren’t sure how to find a reliable door replacement contractor. When choosing a contractor, check online reviews, BBB ratings, and referrals from friends and family.
At Kelly Window & Door, we understand the struggle people go through when remodeling, so we created a simple process to help you transform your home. We’ll educate you on door materials, hardware, and glass options, and help you find the best fit for your needs and budget.
Kelly Window & Door is the premier window and door replacement company in the Raleigh, NC area. We make door replacement simple. We install products with great attention to detail and don’t cut corners, in order to ensure you get the high performance you deserve for years to come. We have excellent financing available to expedite your home upgrades.