Benefits of Renovating Your Home with Double-Hung Restorations Windows
Replacement windows transform your home’s aesthetics, indoor comfort level, and energy use. They lift the very atmosphere of your home by bringing an abundance of natural light into your space. Here are some additional reasons homeowners love Restorations double-hung windows installed by Kelly Window & Door:
- Timeless Beauty—Get the classic look you love that complements your home perfectly with Restorations windows.
- Easy to Open and Close—Enjoy the smooth operations of classic double-hung windows that make them easy to open for everyone in your home.
- Refreshing Breezes—Extruded aluminum screen frames with heavy-duty corner reinforcements enhance window performance and the longevity of your screens.
- Advanced Insulation—Stay comfortable inside when the outdoor temperatures aren’t pleasant by installing Restorations double-hung windows.
- Low Maintenance—Restorations Windows are built to last a lifetime with almost no maintenance required.
- Reliable Durability—Restorations double-hung windows are made with FiberCore sash stiles to maximize their strength and structural stability.
- Easy to Clean—Beautiful double-hung Restorations windows are simple to clean with their convenient tilt-in feature. Avoid the need to climb a ladder and risk of falling when trying to reach your home’s second floor windows for outdoor cleaning. Clean both the inside and outside of your windows from the safety and comfort of your own home.
- Prevents Air Infiltration—Restorations double-hung windows advanced, triple weather stripping prevents drafts in your home, making it more comfortable year-round.
- Resists Heat Transfer—UltraCore polyurethane frames for double-hung windows deliver superior resistance to heat transfer, decreasing your utilities.
- Protects Your Home with Strong Locking Mechanisms—Restoration windows proprietary locking system looks attractive, and functions with ease. Its locking system also includes a tilt-in sash for easy cleaning.
- Best Warranty in the Industry—Get a lifetime, non-prorated warranty for these great looking windows.
- Lowers Utilities—Enjoy the savings Restorations windows provide due to their insulating properties from glass packages to frames.
Styles of Restorations Windows
If you have a traditional home, there are several window styles that look fabulous to consider in order to stay with the consistency of the style of your home.
Visualize the Possibilities
With all the components that go into new windows, Restorations® visualizer tool comes in handy. Preview your custom windows online in the convenience of your home. Get the style and look you love for both the interior and exterior of your new home windows.
Select from Optimal Classic Choices
Choose timeless windows for your traditional home. Here are some fabulous options to consider that will make your home look amazing:
These popular windows are the number one choice for most homes in the United States. They are longer vertically than horizontally, and give your home a timeless look. A double-hung window’s bottom sash slides upward, and its top sash slides down, giving you optimal air circulation in your home. They can accommodate an air-conditioning unit if you choose to install one in the window opening.
Get stunning views with casement windows. Their sashes open to the right or left rather than vertically. This window style is also exceptional for efficiency. The airtight seal that occurs when the sashes press against the window frame keeps air from escaping outward or seeping into the interior.
Architecturally, it’s tough to beat the look of a bay window. Bay windows add striking visual interest to a home. From inside your home, the window protrusion can make the room they’re in look bigger. And with their design and size, oftentimes, bay windows allow extra light to come teeming into your home, brightening up its space and boosting the moods of all who enter. Bay windows can be used for more than just a window. Many homeowners choose to turn their larger bay windows into reading nooks or breakfast dining areas.
Both bay and bow windows are particularly beautiful with Victorian, Queen Anne, and Tudor Revival style homes. They add visual interest to your home.
Picture Windows Combination
Homes with great views that install picture windows actually frame the beauty they see from their home interior when looking outdoors. Their simple design works perfectly with traditional homes. For visual design, combine a picture window with another style-appropriate window to add more natural light to your home. Consider a large picture window with two casement windows flanked on either side. Get a distinct look for your home with an attractive picture window with small double-hung windows and a transom window on either side.
Grille Patterns Add Style to Your Home
While grilles are not essential window elements, they can be added for aesthetics and to give your home more character. Grilles work perfectly on traditional style homes, adding timeless character to your home. Diamond or lattice patterned grilles can be used in Tudor style homes.
Choose Your Glass Option
Consider impact-resistant glass, tempered glass, and Low-E glass for your new windows. Get UV protection on your windows to preserve your furniture and carpeting.
Select the Number of Window Panes
Double and triple panes add insulation to your home, saving you on energy bills. They are filled with argon or krypton gas for optimal thermal performance.
A Replacement Windows Contractor You Can Trust
Don’t settle for an inferior window contractor. Get a window contractor you can trust. A family owned company, our purpose is “Serving People Well” and it shines through in every bit of communication you’ll have with Kelly Window and Door. We’ve installed thousands of windows and doors across the Triangle, making us one of the leading replacement contractors in the area.
Get a free estimate and discover how replacement windows can transform your home’s beauty, comfort, and energy efficiency.