Superior ProVia Door Installation in Cary and the greater Raleigh Area
Looking for more curb appeal, improved energy efficiency, and added protection? Replacement entry doors, storm doors, and patio doors can make a major impact on all three of these areas — especially when you choose beautiful, high-performing ProVia doors.
At Kelly Window and Door, we take pride in being a reliable, experienced replacement door contractor that delivers top-notch service and premier products—so homeowners can be proud of their homes.
How New ProVia Doors Benefit Your Home
Investing in door replacement with ProVia’s beautiful, durable options gives homeowners a lot to enjoy for years to come.
- Attractive — available in many appealing styles to fit your preferences and create strong curb appeal
- Versatile — many types of entry doors, storm doors, and patio doors to choose from
- Energy-efficient — ENERGY STAR® certified to produce energy savings
- Long-lasting — steel and fiberglass options that stand up well against weather and time
Steel Doors—A Favorite When Security Is Most Important
A new steel front entry door adds value to your home by boosting its security and beauty simultaneously.
The Security Your Family Deserves
Rest easy knowing your family is well protected from intruders with a strong steel door. Steel doors offer the best fortification from trespassers.
The Budget-Friendly Front Door Replacement Option
Although the overall cost for a new steel entry door varies based on the customized options you choose, a steel door is generally the most cost-effective choice on the market.
The Energy Efficiency You Expect
ProVia® Legacy Steel doors are highly energy efficient, saving you on utilities throughout the year. All of ProVia’s steel entry doors without glass meet ENERGY STAR® certifications, giving homeowners confidence and continued savings.
The Durability Homeowners Appreciate
ProVia’s Legacy Steel doors are so well made (out of 20-gauge steel), they are the toughest, most robust doors on today’s market. They don’t crack or warp, and are backed by a lifetime limited warranty and a paint and stain warranty.
ProVia Fiberglass Doors—A Favorite When Beauty and Durability Are a Priority
Homeowners choose durable fiberglass doors for their performance and overall aesthetics.
The Durability Homeowners Appreciate
Fiberglass is the material boats are made out of, so they are exceptionally durable even in humid climates. They won’t warp or crack, and will maintain their performance year after year.
The Investment That Pays
The cost of a new fiberglass door is higher than other door materials such as steel doors. The door investment pays off due to the extreme durability of fiberglass, and its long-lasting performance.
The Warranty That Gives Peace of Mind
Get confidence in the longevity of a new fiberglass door by ProVia by taking a look at the outstanding warranty that comes with it. ProVia doors are guaranteed for the ownership of the home by the person who purchased the door, plus the following homeowner!
The Energy Savings People Love
Engineered for your indoor comfort, ProVia doors keep the cold outside in the winter and inside in the summer. The entry doors without glass are all ENERGY STAR certified, and select models with glass are also highly energy efficient.
The Low Maintenance You’re Looking for in a Door
Fiberglass doors by ProVia are so well made, they maintain their beauty with simply a periodic cleaning with mild soap and water. They resist dents and scratches, and retain their beauty for years to come.
The Look of Wood Grain Without the Hassle
When you want the look of a genuine wood door without the maintenance it requires, a fiberglass door offers the closest option available on the market. A variety of wood grain selections are available to choose from to achieve the look you desire:
Beautiful, Lasting Doors from a Trusted ProVia Certified Installer
New doors can transform your home, elevating its look from drab to fabulous, and adding layers of comfort and protection. As a ProVia Certified Installer, our replacement door contractor team knows ProVia’s products inside and out, and we’re trained in proper techniques to install and service your doors with excellence.
Enjoy new ProVia entry doors, patio doors, and storm doors that make you proud of your home and give you peace of mind—with the expert services of Kelly Window and Door.
Update Your Home’s Entrance With ProVia’s Variety of Door Colors
Your front door is the focal point of your home’s entrance. Bring out the best in its appearance with a new entry door that’s just the right color. ProVia’s color palette gives you a variety of options from trendy to natural colors.
ProVia hues come in three basic color palettes to match your style preferences:
- Natural Instincts—If you love the great outdoors, simple living, and clean lines, this is the palette for you. These traditional, neutral colors work well with everything from a home exterior made of stone, brick or siding. Snow mist, café cream, chateau, sandstone, tudor brown, clay, sterling gray, nightfall, rustic bronze, coal black, sandpiper beige, and primrose yellow make up this soothing collection of colors for your front door.
- Freshly Picked—These trendy colors are perfectly suited for those who appreciate anything from an uptown neighborhood with color that pops to casual seaside and cozy cottage living. Spark visual interest with these one-of-a-kind shades that will surely cause your home to stand out: hibiscus, robin egg, plum, avocado, and blueberry.
- Stately Shades—If you’re daring and decide to choose bold colors for your home, these hues will create a dramatic front entryway into your home. Get the perfect vibe for your door with trendy stately shades like clover, moss, deep blue, cabernet, goldenrod, or burnt orange. More traditional stately shades include forest green, Geneva blue, enzian blue, vallis red, and mountain berry.
- Custom Colors—Get custom paint colors from ProVia by providing a swatch from any brand of paint. Additional lead time may be required, but the sky’s the limit on the possibilities for front entry door colors!
Why Greater Raleigh Area Homeowners Choose Kelly Window & Door?
- We are in our 27th year and just getting started. As a local business owner, we are dedicated to your community by providing the highest level of service to all homeowners.
- We know how much a project installation can affect your life. That’s why we take extra time to clean up and vacuum the work area throughout the installation. We also will make sure to close your windows each day so there isn’t dirt flying through your house, and you feel secure.
- We stand by the products we offer. If there are any issues, we fix it with no questions asked.
- You will have a Quality Assurance Team that follows up with you. We will answer any questions you might have. We also present to you a small gift, as well as pictures of your home for you to enjoy.
Take the next step:
Call us to schedule your complimentary consultation:
Or fill out the form below: