Upgrade Your Home’s Exterior Doors for Security and Energy Efficiency
There’s nothing more important than your family’s protection. The peaceful feeling of knowing you are safe and secure in your own home reassures all who enter. Today’s exterior doors increase your safety, giving you peace of mind.
How do you know if you need a replacement door?
- Examine its function – Does your current door consistently open properly, or does it stick? Does the latch catch correctly or not? Doors without good function need to be replaced.
- Inspect its energy efficiency – Does air escape from your exterior door? Does the area around your door feel drafty, causing high energy bills? If so, it may be time to make an energy efficient upgrade and invest in a new exterior door.
- Check its condition – Does the door have cracks in it? Is it properly sealed and insulated? An exterior door is subject to all weather conditions, not to mention everyday wear and tear. If your doors are worn out, it may be time for a replacement door.
- Reconsider its style – Does your current door match the style of your home? If you have recent home renovations like new siding, windows, or paint color, your old door may no longer match your home’s style. It may be time to update your space with a more cohesive look.
Adding new exterior doors to your North Carolina home can improve energy efficiency, protect from the elements, increase curb appeal, and fortify your home’s security.
Pick the Right Products
Exterior Door Options
The latest designs in replacement doors give you a variety of options from which to choose.
Replacement Door Installation
Kelly Window and Door makes your door installation simple.
Get your new entry door installed by Kelly Window and Door installation experts who pay attention to the smallest details and don’t cut corners.
What Makes Kelly Window & Door the premium choice for Window and Door Replacement?
- Unlike competitors, we don’t carry a ton of brands, so you will always receive the most trusted, durable product on the market. Choose from Restoration Windows, Sunrise Windows, and ProVia Doors.
- You won’t get an estimate—you will get the exact price quote, so you know specifically how to budget.
- No one wants to be the eyesore of the neighborhood. That’s why we strive to keep a low profile by not creating traffic issues, not parking in your neighbor’s driveway, and not loitering around the trucks.
- Whether it’s 1 window or 15, we always serve you with respect. This means that each and every job gets five-star treatment.