Windows add natural light, warmth, beauty, and personality to your home’s interior. So when choosing replacement windows for your bathrooms, dream a little! You can create a spa-like retreat in your bathroom with the help of decorative colored glass and decorative glass replacement windows that add privacy and class to your space.
Your home should reflect your unique taste, and provide the optimal atmosphere to relax and enjoy life in. Here are some tips on selecting bathroom windows that add beauty and calm to your space.
Ready for a Spa-Like Bathroom?
You work hard, and deserve a luxurious place to reboot each day. Creating a spa-like bathroom gives you an oasis to return to daily that is uniquely designed with what soothes and delights you.
There are several things to consider when choosing replacement windows for your bathroom:
How window styles impact the feel of a room
Your bathroom can feel brighter and more spacious with the right window style choice. Most bathrooms are small, so adequate lighting from the right window choice is vital to make the space feel relaxing and spa-like.
How to choose the best window to handle your bathroom’s moisture and humidity
The moisture and humidity that lingers in your bathroom can cause condensation and window sweating, but the right window selection can prevent that problem. To reduce condensation and sweating, choose multi-pane windows with insulated glass.
How to get the privacy you need in your bathroom with the right window choice
If seclusion (from window glass) is the top priority in your bathroom replacement window selection, here are some simple solutions that add character as well as seclusion.
- Textured Glass — This stylish option adds texture and boosts the privacy of your bathroom by making it harder for others to see into your space.
- Glass Blocks — This window type won’t allow others to see into your home, but the downside is — you can’t see out this window style.
- Frosted Glass — Adding a frosted film to your window glass conceals the view from outside your home, but it allows visible silhouettes to be seen in certain light, so it’s not the best option.
How to balance getting the most natural light in your bathroom while still having privacy
Natural light brings the outdoors in and enhances the atmosphere with uplifting illumination. Light boosts the mood and brings a sense of delight to your home. To bring more light into your bathroom while maintaining your privacy, consider the following solutions:
- Picture Window — Maximize the light in your bathroom with a gorgeous picture window. This fixed window style gives you optimal views of the outdoors as well as the greatest amount of natural light in your bathroom.
- Indoor Shutters — Choose the window style you love, skip the textured glass, and get the natural light you crave by simply adding indoor shutters you can easily close when you need seclusion.
- Roll-Down Blinds — Enjoy fabulous natural light throughout the day with the window style of your choice, and then roll the blinds down when you need privacy.
- Skylights — If your bathroom is smaller than you’d like, and you want to open up the space, bring in natural light, yet maintain your seclusion, adding a skylight may be your best option.
Window style selections for your spa-like bathroom
Give character and visual interest to your bathroom retreat with beautiful window styles:
- Awning Window — Get ample natural light, privacy, and ventilation for your bathroom with attractive awning windows. This window style has a hinge at the top and opens out — so you can ventilate your space even when it rains.
- Sliding Windows — Enjoy fabulous amounts of natural light with sleek, modern-looking slider windows. Excellent ventilation is one of their high points, and they’re easy to maneuver by gliding the window from one side to another.
- Patterned Art Glass — Get the window style of your choice and add patterned art glass to it for optimal concealment and visual interest.
Custom Bathroom Windows with Decorative & Colored Glass
At Kelly Window & Door we offer many bathroom window customization options to reflect your unique personality. You can design them from glass to trim. Choose a classic, clean look with white trim, or warm up your space with elegant woodgrains. Add decorative hardware in just the right hue to boost the character of your bathroom. And for privacy consider:
- Decorative Glass — Get the visual interest and spa-like feel you desire with decorative glass.
- Rain Glass
- Obscure Glass
- Reeded Glass
- Granite Glass
- Glue Chip Glass
- Seedy Glass
- Colored Glass — available for decorative glass only
- Ruby Red
- Medium Amber
- Cobalt Blue
- Light Purple
Transform Your Bathroom with Gorgeous New Windows
Do you have water infiltration around your bathroom windows? Don’t risk the possibility of even greater damage to your home by putting off window replacement.
When windows fail, your home’s insulating properties are compromised, leaving you with higher utility bills and a hindered view of the outdoors. At Kelly Window and Door, we install attractive, durable Windows that combines strength and style for premium performance. Learn more about how our replacement window services can transform your bathroom into something beautiful.