Just as accessories make an outfit, a pop of color on a stylish new entry door can bring fresh beauty to your home’s curb appeal. Choose a door style that complements your home’s architecture, and a hue that accents the color of your siding.
A new front door gives your home added beauty and style. ProVia entry doors are made with the finest materials and their durability will last for years to come.
Here’s how you can boost your home’s visual appeal, and add value to your property with a bright new front door.
Increase Your Home’s Curb Appeal
Your front door creates an inviting entrance to your home. It welcomes guests from the moment they pull up to your home. Its color creates a warmth that offers family and friends a place to gather—in your home.
The Impact of Color on Your Home’s Entrance
Imagine how these colors on your new entry door can influence your home’s looks.
- Turquoise—This popular color gives your home’s entrance a fresh, bright feel to it.
- Apple Green—Get a modern vibe with a revitalizing bright green apple color adorning your entry door. Its contemporary flair creates the perfect admission to a modern home with clean lines.
- Bright Green—Don’t shy away from a commanding paint color when it comes to your front door. This rich color is sophisticated and grand.
- Red—Make a dramatic statement with a bright red entry door.
- Dark Blue Shiplap—Get a modern feel to your home with a gorgeous blue door.
- Black—Choose a classic, elegant entrance for your transitional style home.
- Almost Black—This chic color creates a traditional, strong statement. It looks fabulous with high gloss covering it to show it off.
- Sage—Sage green is one of the most popular internal decorating colors. Its soothing hue also creates an embracing entrance to your home when used on your front door.
- Cobalt Blue—This bold color works for a variety of home décor styles.
- Bright Yellow—A burst of sunshine will welcome your guests with a cheerful bright yellow door to add a surge of color to your curb appeal. Add some simple rocking chairs (painted the same hue) on the porch to tie in the vibrant yellow.
- Pale Yellow—Give your home just enough pop to make it feel friendly and inviting with this soothing color.
- Greige—This neutral shade is the perfect blend of grey and beige. It works well with both warm and cool colors, giving you a variety of options for your home exterior’s appearance.
- Aquaverde—You can enjoy beach and ocean colors without living on the beach. This soothing Sherwin Williams hue will give your home a summery feel throughout the year.
- Olive Green—This dashing color looks fabulous on a pure white home, giving it a welcoming appeal.
- White—When you desire simplicity in your home’s appearance, achieve a minimalistic look with an unassuming white door. It goes with a wide variety of colors and will give your home a clean, contemporary entrance.
- Purple—This bold color may sound unusual, but a deep shade of purple can create a luxurious ambiance to your home’s entry.
Update Your Home’s Front Door Color
Your front door is the focal point of your home’s entrance. Bring out the best in its appearance with a new entry door that’s just the right color. ProVia’s color palette gives you a variety of options from trendy to natural colors.
ProVia hues come in three basic color palettes to match your style preferences:
- Natural Instincts—If you love the great outdoors, simple living, and clean lines, this is the palette for you. These traditional, neutral colors work well with everything from a home exterior made of stone, brick or siding. Snow mist, café cream, chateau, sandstone, tudor brown, clay, sterling gray, nightfall, rustic bronze, coal black, sandpiper beige, and primrose yellow make up this soothing collection of colors for your front door.
- Freshly Picked—These trendy colors are perfectly suited for those who appreciate anything from an uptown neighborhood with color that pops to casual seaside and cozy cottage living. Spark visual interest with these one-of-a-kind shades that will surely cause your home to stand out: hibiscus, robin egg, plum, avocado, and blueberry.
- Stately Shades—If you’re daring and decide to choose bold colors for your home, these hues will create a dramatic front entryway into your home. Get the perfect vibe for your door with trendy stately shades like clover, moss, deep blue, cabernet, goldenrod, or burnt orange. More traditional stately shades include forest green, Geneva blue, enzian blue, vallis red, and mountain berry.
- Custom Colors—Get custom paint colors from ProVia by providing a swatch from any brand of paint. Additional lead time may be required, but the sky’s the limit on the possibilities for front entry door colors!
Check out ProVia’s Visualizer to see from the convenience of your home what different doors and windows will look like on your home.
Learn more about how ProVia Doors boost curb appeal.
Get a Premium Quality ProVia Door Installed by Kelly Window and Door
Refresh the appearance of your home by selecting the perfect new entry door by ProVia with Kelly Window and Door. Increase your exterior’s style and overall vibe by upgrading its focal point—your front door. While you boost your curb appeal, you’ll also increase your home’s security with ProVia’s state-of-the-art locking system, and ProVia’s outstanding warranty will give you confidence in your investment. Get inspired to do something creative with your entry door by taking a look at our picture gallery of doors.