Tired of old windows that underperform and cause your heating and air conditioning to seep out of your home? Sunrise Windows do away with indoor drafts and create unmatched comfort inside your home. They save you on utilities year-round, and offer greater outdoor views for you to enjoy from the comfort of your home.
At Kelly Window and Door, we understand faulty windows can be frustrating. That’s why we provide homeowners in the Raleigh, NC area with replacement windows. Homeowners enjoy the peace of mind that comes from investing in quality window replacement products installed by the experts at Kelly Window and Door. With over 25 years of service, Kelly Window and Door provide reliable window installations.
Why Choose Sunrise Replacement Windows?
Kelly Window and Door offers superior window products: Sunrise Windows, the leading manufacturer of energy-efficient, custom-made vinyl replacement windows. Sunrise Windows give homeowners the classic look of wood windows without the hassles (including wood’s high maintenance requirements and the possibility of moisture damage). And the locking mechanisms on Sunrise Windows create added safety for you and your loved ones. Here are some additional benefits of choosing Sunrise Windows:
1. Come home to comfort—Indoor comfort can be taken for granted until you endeavor to relax near a window in the heat of summer or the chill of winter. Faulty windows interrupt the consistent temperatures throughout your home, particularly near windows. Annoying drafts and unwanted chills can occur when old windows remain in a home. Get the consistent comfort you desire throughout your home, including near the windows, with replacement windows from Sunrise. Window replacements increase comfort and create the optimal space in which to enjoy life.
2. More natural light indoors—Sunrise Windows bring more natural light into your home for a refreshing atmosphere you’ll love. They not only bring more of the outdoors in, but also have up to 30% greater views of the outdoors.
3. Prevent moisture damage—The makeup of Sunrise Windows includes an anti-moisture penetration system. Don’t risk the destructive moisture damage that can sometimes occur from faulty windows. Get the extra protection from water damage Sunrise Windows includes in its products.
4. Enjoy long-lasting windows—The durable frames Sunrise creates offer homeowners enduring window products, saving you both time and money in the future because you don’t have to replace them as frequently as other window products.
5. Save money on utilities—With Sunrise Windows, your heat stays inside during the winter, and your air conditioning stays inside during the summer, creating year-round energy efficiency. The weather stripping barrier on Sunrise Windows adds to your savings by creating even more defense against leaks. When quality installation combines with the low-e technology and the construction of Sunrise Windows, energy efficiency results.
6. Rest easy with a lifetime warranty—Sunrise Windows are covered by a lifetime, non-prorated, transferable warranty. If you choose to sell your home, the warranty is transferable to the next owner of your property, offering a great selling point when the time comes to move.
7. Enjoy excellent performance—Because Sunrise uses top materials, their performance keeps homeowners smiling. Their lasting beauty, indoor comfort, and energy efficiency are just a few of the things homeowners love about these superior windows.
8. Select from a variety of glass options—Sunrise offers Latitude Glass packages so homeowners can choose the best look for their home. Details about glass include:
• Low-e coatings improve energy efficiency and offer homeowners various degrees of reflectivity and UV protection from their glass.
• Spacers and sealants secure the insulating gas inside the window unit.
• Window glass choices are made based on your climate and specific needs.
• Customize the look of your windows with Latitude Glass ranging from clear to highly reflective, depending on your needs and preferences.
• Insulated glass selections come in double or triple pane units. They are sealed to keep moisture out of the window panes.
• Low-e glass keeps the sun’s heat out of your home in the summer. The low-e coatings inside the glass reflect outdoor heat from entering your home.
• Interior low-e keeps your heat indoors during the winter, saving you money and ensuring your indoor comfort throughout the winter. Stay comfortable when it’s cold outside with Sunrise Windows.
• Latitude Glass protects the possessions you have indoors from unwanted fading.
Home maintenance needs require an investment of both time and money. Decrease your home maintenance requirements with attractive, energy efficient replacement windows.
How to know it’s time for window replacements
Old, faulty windows don’t perform as well as they should, creating high utility bills, indoor drafts, and decreased indoor comfort for homeowners. Here are some questions to ask to discover if it’s time to replace your windows:
• Is condensation appearing between your window panes, indicating a seal is broken?
• Do you have signs of moisture damage around your window sill, such as wood rot, mold, or mildew?
• Do your windows ever suddenly slam shut on their own, creating potential danger for you and your loved ones?
• Do you have structural damage to your windows, such as broken glass or cracked window frames?
• Are your windows old, faded, or low performing?
• Are your windows difficult to open or close?
• Have your windows started to warp?
• Do you have unwanted drafts in your home?
• Have your energy bills increased due to window leaks?
• Are you tired of noise infiltration from streets, aircraft, and heavy equipment?
Renovate your home with new windows
Kelly Window and Door assesses the condition of your windows, addresses your climate concerns, and verifies there are no structural issues in your home. Our window experts help guide you to the best custom window choices for your needs, including window type, material, color, and finish.